*all of my items are handmade by me and come from a smoke-free home*







Tuesday, March 2, 2010

~PRAIRIE STUMP DOLLS~



These are handmade by me, my orginial pattern, NO PATTERN!!! lol...i draw everyone on to the material so they vary a little in size and as well in color. you can request a color and pattern and if i have it i will gladly make it! these girls look cute tucked into any prim arrangement or trencher. they measure 7.5 x 3 inches. they are $7.99 each plus traveling fee which shouldn't be to much as they can fit in a padded envelope. thanks for stopping by.....♥

6 comments:

Andy said...

these are cute!

primdoll said...

thank you andy!!!!!♥

purensimple said...

Hey there GF!!! These are so cute and I love mine that you sent me...she sits by my sink. Luvs ya!T

AMBPrimitives said...

Love these...I thing i'll have to oder some..They would look great in my basket.HUgs

HHW - Mandie said...

These are really cute! Love them.

-Mandie

primdoll said...

thanks girls!!!♥